What Are Nootropics?
NooClear steers away from the excessive use of stimulants that is now all too common in pre-workouts. Instead, NooClear uses nootropics to fuel you.
Here are a few of the notable differences between nootropics and stimulants:
- Nootropics do not have the crash associated with stimulants
- Unlike stimulants, nootropics have little to no side effects
- Nootropics are not taxing on the central nervous system
- Long term nootropic use does not present the risk of withdrawal that long term stimulant use does. You’ll get hooked on the results, not the ingredients!
- Stimulants can lead to vascular constriction and possibly damage to heart valves. Replacing heavy stimulant use with naturally occuring nootropics can help you avoid this undesired side-effect.
If you'd like to know more about the research behind NooClear, click here.